Happy Halloween! This year Kytavia is a lady bug! She loves her little outfit and thinks she looks so pretty! We are excited to take her trick or treating to all the houses in the neighborhood who have dogs. Kya has made friends with all the dogs and their owners so we are going to take her to those houses to do a little trick or treating! Continuing a tradition of Arizona we are going to have our fire pit outside and greet the trick or treaters out there. We decided to dress up this year too! I'll put some pics up later of that! Hope everyone has a spooky night!
4 comments:
SHE LOOKS SO CUTE. I LIKE THE LADY BUG COSTUME AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE UPCOMING PHOTOS...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
LOVE the costume!!!
Crystal I am so proud of you another post? I love it! I love that costume! She looks so cute!!! What did you and Nate dress up as??? I'm dying to see!!! Hope all is well!
I found your blog!! I can't believe how big and how cute your little girl is. I miss getting news about you and your family from your sister. Next time you come here lets go to lunch.
Post a Comment