Saturday, October 11, 2008

Autumn Time

I can not believe it is already October! We are missing the fall in Utah though, no hunting for us this year. The boys will have to record everything really well so we feel like we got to go! No one camps like my dad! Well everything here in Georgia is going well, the weather is AWESOME, Nate's work is going well and Kytavia loves to go to the office to "help". She is trying out new words everyday but then she won't use them again. It gets me all excited and then...nothing. Her new words are grandma, doin?, ouch, mommy(im tryin to get her to call me mama) Deer is still one of her favorite words! I guess she fits in with the fam! She is signing more and more everyday though, it's the cutest thing ever. She gets so excited when she signs and we understand her! She is a great little dancer too! Nate is lovin work but it gets stressful for him as well so everyone write him little notes on his facebook, he loves that! Im so exicted for fall though so we can take Kya to the pumpkin patches and all the festivals they have here. I hope everyone is enjoying the season and all is well with you and your families!

6 comments:

Randee said...

Hey, I saw your blog linked on your facebook. Hope you don't mind me popping in. Sounds like life is treating ya'll well. I bet the changing colors are beautiful. That is one of the things I miss about Alabama. It's nice being in touch again. Take care and have a great Halloween with your little one.

The Parks said...

Your teaching Kya sign??? Has it been good do you like it? Wow I cant believe you and Nate aren't coming back for hunting season! Kya is adorable!!! I'm so proud that you updated too!

The Parks said...

Holy cow she signs a lot!!! That is sooo cute!!!!! Did you know it before or are you learning it as she is??? I debated if I wanted to teach Brecken or not... I think he would have liked it he is always making crazy hand signals!!! Oh well maybe with my next child!!! Are you dressing up Kya for Halloween? What is she going to be? Hope all is going well!

Randee said...

Hey - OT, but we just started a new blog at http://sagestone.blogspot.com/ Comment on it if you wanna participate. We are going to make it "members only" after a week or so. :)

Anderson Family said...

hey I saw your blog on Kelsie's blog. hope you dont mind. I like blogging way better than facebook. Your little family is so cute!!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Your baby is so cute. You look so good too. Miss ya at the spa.