Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving in Myrtle Beach!





Nate, Kytavia and I went to Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving weekend and we had such a blast! We went to an awesome show and then had a seafood buffet for thanksgiving dinner. We also did the all night/morning shopping thing that was hilarious. We had the cops called while we were at Walmart waiting in the electronics line because of unruly shoppers. The whole store was gathering around us because a fight was sure to break out. It was my first black friday shopping experience and I will definetely do it again so I can see all the action. I was laughing so hard. You want to see people at their worst, go to Walmart on black friday. Loved it!



Kya is loving Christmas time and it makes us enjoy it even more! She loves to go see all the lights on the houses and always says "Pretty!" She laughs "ho, ho, ho" whenever she sees a santa clause and is now very much into the "Sesus tory" (Jesus story). Nate's mom made a big flip chart of the bible and book of mormon stories and I've been showing her the Christmas story and she loves it. Nursery can't come soon enough! We are heading to Utah on Dec. 20th for two weeks and we are excited to spend the holidays with our fam and friends! We hope we get to see everyone!! Happy Holidays!

No comments: