of November...
This is on the way to Kanab to Cassie's wedding...Kya loved to hug
all the little boys. She wanted to be friends with everyone. So cute!
This is Kya and her cousin Boede, they could be twins...playing at
grandma and grandpa's.
Amber and Jaxon at the wedding, with Craig in the background!
Us in Myrtle Beach.
My beautiful baby bein a cutie!
2 comments:
Holy crap! K when I saw the picture of Boede I about crapped my pants, I haven't seen him since he was like 9 months. Him and Kya do look a lot a like!!! And every time I see that scowl of hers I can't help but laugh its to cute!!! You guys are such a cute family, I would love to see you guys when you come for Christmas...
Crystal---so exciting to see pics of your adorable little family. I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! It looks like you are happy and everything is going good. You little girl is such a cutie!
Jamie (Soroka)
Post a Comment