State Park. It was hot and humid...so humid that
building a fire was basically impossible. We had so much
fun though. We went on a hike and played at the splash
pad. Kya played on about 10 different playgrounds all
weekend. I can not believe how many bugs/insects are
out there...luckily we were able to ward off the mosquitoes
but Kya got attacked by the fire ants many times. We also
had some visitors in the night...five raccoons and a cat that
proceeded to fight over our garbage in the back of my truck
all night so I didn't sleep. That was fun! Ha but we were glad
to get back and shower and sleep with no humidity! Ahhh HOME!
3 comments:
Yay! I am so excited to see new pictures! It looks like you have had lots of fun this summer...and been busy! Kya is growing up so fast and I am loving the light blond hair and tan...she is so adorable! Hope you are doing good!!
Hey Crystal.. I was blog stalking today and ran into yours - I can't believe your little girl is almost two years old. She is so adorable!! I bet Big Al and Karen are having a blast!!
So cute... It was good to catch up on your life - I hope you don't mind that I take a look every now and again. Hope all is well!
Take care!
Tracy, Its so good to hear from you! Of course you can check out our blog...I don't keep up with it as often as I should but I try! Thank you for your comments! I hope everything is going great! Austin comes home soon right? Keep in touch! Tell Chas I said hi!
Post a Comment