



Here is my dad riding in trailer of the fourwheeler...being goofy...caught ya!
And a pic of our campsite from Kya's swing...her awesome uncle Bimmy made the swing up for her and it was a favorite activity! Thanks Bim!
Alright! Finally some pics of the great bear! I did a spot and staulk...which is very difficult and I am proud to say I accomplished it! I hiked into and out of "the bear hole" many times and it finally paid off. I shot and killed the bear at about 8:00 PM so we were only able to get a few pics in before it was dark. We did another photo session the next morning so Kya and my mom could join! I had a blast hunting with my fam and the camping was great too. Thanks to my brothers for all their help, I probably would have been eaten by the mama bear and especially my guide...my dad! Couldn't have done it without you!










3 comments:
holy freakin crap! Thats awesome! Rob is sitting here totally jealous, and just keeps saying I want to hunt a bear!! (Bears are his favorite animal, he is totally fascinated with them!!)Thats awesome that bear is huge! Kya is so cute thats so cool she loved it, and is such a good little camper! I am impressed!!!
I seriously cannot believe that you are sitting on a dead bear!! That is so awesome that you got one! The fact that Kya is standing next to it makes the picture that much more incredible!!
Story Time!! Call me...
I still can't get over how cute Kya is hunting with you guys!!
Post a Comment