Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bahamas Baby!



Here's some pics of the cruise...I really didn't take
very many...oops. We had a lot of fun and soaked up
alot of sun...especially white Nate. These pics are
in Key West, we went out shopping and hit the
beach...







These pics are in Coca Cay, Bahamas. We were outside
waaaay too long and did not apply enough sunscreen this
day...bad news later. Nate went snorkeling ALOT. He is
afraid of deep water but give him a snorkel and fins and he
is golden. He explored some cannons and a plane wreck and
tried to smuggle a conch out but luckily his smart wife talked
him out of it.



We made it up on the Newly-wed game and we had a blast!
We didn't start out too hot but we made up for it at the end!
Sorry Cherie...Nate says your his last pick to be stranded on
an island with...something about too much whining. We
laughed a lot at least!



We finally made it home and Kya and grown so much
I swear. Doesn't she look like she is getting so old?
It makes me wanna cry. She is learning so much every
day and loves to do anything and everything. This girl
has an agenda every single day and accomplishes it! She
has her routines and she has to stick to them...Grandma
and Grandpa found this out while they were here!
We had a blast on our cruise and Grandpa and Grandma
had fun with Kya! Thank you so much for watching her!

5 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

oh man i'm jealous! looks like a lot of fun! that was nice of your mom and dad to come out and watch your daughter so you guys could go.

Heather Humphries said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a blast! I am so jealous...wish Cali sand was that white!! I know the feeling, coming back from being away from the little one and it seems like they are a year older! They are growing like weeds!!

Konie said...

Just wait until you have to introduce Kya to the Young Women's. I cried the whole time! I'm sure Ash was happy with me but what ever! Looks like you had a great time.

The Parks said...

You guys go on more cruises than anyone I know... We like cruises ya know....! Looks like you had fun and good thing your there to keep Nate in check!

Heather Humphries said...

OK...so I am going to be getting to St. George Friday night. Let me know if you have time and lets meet up!! I am going back on Tuesday so lunch, park with the kids, i'm up for anything.