Nate. Everything was awesome and he did
such a great job! He worked so hard on this
and I am so proud of him and everything
he has done! Unfortunately my camera gave
way on the ribbon cutting part so I will have
to get that picture from someone and post it
later.
Nate before the ceremony...lookin good!
John Gore, Nate's director and the senior vp of
the company.
Nate giving his speech...You did an amazing job!
3 comments:
Congratulations and great job!! Do you get to move home soon?
I love reading about your family on the blog,(with multiple posts this month) it is so much easier than Facebook (for me anyway)!
Way to go Naters!!!!
So I was looking at the adorable picture of your little girl in her bikini at the header and realized that Kendall has the same swim suit!! She wore it last summer when she was that age. How funny! WE have GOT to get together this summer if you come back to visit...i miss you!!
Post a Comment