Cute pictures! It is always fun to see what you have been up to. Kytavia is so cute!
Crystal she is so freakin cute!! I love the little blond curls! I also love a couple pictures down...mom and dad are going to Disturbed and Kytavia is sportin her new shoes at nursery =)
Oh my heck she is all grown up, she's not a baby anymore, she is like a little girl! She is adorable, looks like you guys are doing well!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute pictures! It is always fun to see what you have been up to. Kytavia is so cute!
Crystal she is so freakin cute!! I love the little blond curls! I also love a couple pictures down...mom and dad are going to Disturbed and Kytavia is sportin her new shoes at nursery =)
Oh my heck she is all grown up, she's not a baby anymore, she is like a little girl! She is adorable, looks like you guys are doing well!!!
Post a Comment