Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kytavia's First Birthday!!



August 26 was Kytavia's first birthday! We celebrated early at Grandma and Grandpa's with a barbeque and cupcakes. On her birthday we had some friends over and had a cook out and then had birthday cake! She loved the icing and made a great mess. We loved every minute of it! She got lots of presents from family and friends. Our trip to Utah was fun, Kya did great on all the plane rides. She entertained the people around us. Kytavia said her first couple words in Utah and of course they were deer, fish and hi. And she also barks like a dog! She is an entertaining baby! Happy First Birthday Kytavia! We love you!

1 comment:

The Parks said...

Wow I cant believe I came to your page and you had TWO updates I'm so impressed!!!! Kya is so cute! She has the cutest little nose I have ever seen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYA!!!!