Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


I can't believe its already Father's Day! This year is haulin'! It was Nate's first Father's Day and he was excited! Kya gave him lots of presents and we all went to the Oatland Island Wildlife Reserve and saw all the animals. It was more for Kya but she loves animals so much! Especially the birds, she whistles at them to come over. Yes, she whistles! Nate is so proud. I caught her on my phone and the video is below! Kya will be walking soon so we are enjoying the last few days before she really grows up. I'm sad, she is so much fun now I don't want her to grow up! Everyone that meets her keeps saying how adventurous she is...I smile and say thanks and think about when that is going to bite me back. We have enjoyed the move to Georgia so far...except for the humidity. Its like suffocating slowly. We go to the beach every weekend though and that makes it bearable! Kya loves the sand and the surf...especially eating the sand. She takes after her grandpa ha ha! This week my parents are coming out to visit and watch Kya while Nate and I go off to Puerto Rico for some fun in the sun. It will be a much needed break on both of our parts and Kya will get spoiled rotten while we are gone. All well what do you do? Happy Father's Day!


2 comments:

The Parks said...

It wont let me comment on your other site but oh my heck Kya is beautiful!!! She is getting so big! I love her big eyes and her huge smile! Im Jealous that you get to go to the beach all the time! Sounds like fun!

The Parks said...

You should update! Kya is getting big and we want to see her!